We’re proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional SDK 4.0 for .NET Framework!
Neodynamic Barcode Professional SDK 4.0 for .NET is a royalty-free lightweight .NET assembly (DLL) which can be used for adding advanced barcode capabilities such as barcode image generation and printing support to any .NET Framework-based applications. This new Version 4.0 features many new barcode standards including Full GS1 QR Code, 2D Chinese Han Xin Code, IFA PPN securPharm, USPS IMpb and more; as well as new artistic barcodes features, better barcode exception handling and other improvements! This new symbologies and features make Barcode Professional SDK 4.0 the most complete and advanced barcode generation product for .NET developers brought to you by real barcode experts.
What’s new in Barcode Professional SDK 4.0 for .NET?
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
- Han Xin Code (2D) Chinese Barcode
- GS1 QR Code
- IFA PPN (securPharm) 2D Data Matrix with PZN8 auto conversion
- HIBC LIC 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- HIBC PAS 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- ISBT 128 2D Data Matrix
- Deutsche Post Response Plus PostMatrix 2D
- USPS Intelligent Mail Package Barcode IMpb
- EAN-14 (GTIN-14)
- DUN-14 (ITF and GS1/EAN/UCC Versions)
- DHL AWB Code 39
- Deutsche Post BZL Code 128
- New! EAN/UPC Magnification Factor setting
- New! String Format Patterns are supported for Code & Text properties
- New! SnapsToDevicePixels property which allows pixel perfect rendering on the target device canvas
- New! ITF-14 H Marks (Print Gain Gauge)
- New! Get the runtime value for Auto-type properties when a barcode symbol is generated. Mainly found in 2D symbologies.
- New! Create artistic barcode symbols by specifying a custom image pattern to fill the bars & dots (ArtBarImagePattern property) as well as stamping logos (ArtLogoImage) with opacity option!
- Improved! GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) Application Identifiers updated per GS1 General Specification v13
- Improved! HIBC LIC updated to Spec. v2.3 SLS (2009)
- Improved! HIBC PAS updated to Spec. v1.3 (2010)
- Improved! ISBT 128 updated to Spec. v4.5.0 (2013)
- Improved! Error handling in the overall Barcode generation process. New BarcodeException class with some standard error codes and descriptions.
- Improved! In 2D barcodes with Auto Format or Version selection options, now user selected fixed value is honored and an exception will be thrown if data to encode exceeds it. In earlier versions, the behavior was to auto select a new format or version if possible. The 2D Symbologies affected are: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MicroPDF417, QR Code, and Micro QR Code.
Do you like the new features? Just give it a try by Downloading a fully-functional Eval Version
We’re experts on the barcode field. If you need assistance please do not hesitate and contact our Support Team