April 25, 2017 Leave a comment
After releasing v7.0 of our ThermalLabel SDK for .NET with lots of new features, we’re now delivering the new version of ThermalLabel Windows Editor for .NET Windows Forms and WPF!
The new features in v7.0 are the following:
- New! Added CurrentSelectionBeforeDelete and CurrentSelectionAfterDelete events for handling delete operation with the possibility of canceling it if needed
- New! Added CurrentSelectionTextChanged event for handling text changes in current selected TextItem
- New! Added SelectItemByIndex, SelectItemsByTag and SelectItemsByType methods for selecting items through code
- New! Added InsertItem and AddItem methods for adding new items to the current label through code
- Updated to work with SDK 7.0
The ThermalLabel Windows Editor is shipped with the SDK package so DOWNLOAD fully functional eval version now!
For assistant and support please contact our dev team