We’re proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 5.0 for WPF!
Barcode Professional for WPF is a lightweight .NET barcode encoder that generates and prints vector barcode symbols in WPF Apps. This new Version 5.0 features many new barcode standards including Full GS1 QR Code, 2D Chinese Han Xin Code, IFA PPN securPharm, USPS IMpb and more; as well as better barcode exception handling and other improvements! This new symbologies and features make Barcode Professional 5.0 the most complete and advanced vector-based barcode generator product for WPF developers brought to you by real barcode experts.
What’s new in Barcode Professional 5.0 for WPF?
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
- Han Xin Code (2D) Chinese Barcode
- GS1 QR Code
- IFA PPN (securPharm) 2D Data Matrix with PZN8 auto conversion
- HIBC LIC 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- HIBC PAS 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- ISBT 128 2D Data Matrix
- Deutsche Post Response Plus PostMatrix 2D
- USPS Intelligent Mail Package Barcode IMpb
- EAN-14 (GTIN-14)
- DUN-14 (ITF and GS1/EAN/UCC Versions)
- DHL AWB Code 39
- Deutsche Post BZL Code 128
- New! EAN/UPC Magnification Factor setting
- New! String Format Patterns are supported for Code & Text properties
- New! ITF-14 H Marks (Print Gain Gauge)
- New! Get the runtime value for Auto-type properties when a barcode symbol is generated. Mainly found in 2D symbologies.
- Improved! GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) Application Identifiers updated per GS1 General Specification v13
- Improved! HIBC LIC updated to Spec. v2.3 SLS (2009)
- Improved! HIBC PAS updated to Spec. v1.3 (2010)
- Improved! ISBT 128 updated to Spec. v4.5.0 (2013)
- Improved! Error handling in the overall Barcode generation process. New BarcodeException class with some standard error codes and descriptions.
- Improved! In 2D barcodes with Auto Format or Version selection options, now user selected fixed value is honored and an exception will be thrown if data to encode exceeds it. In earlier versions, the behavior was to auto select a new format or version if possible. The 2D Symbologies affected are: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MicroPDF417, QR Code, and Micro QR Code.
Do you like the new features? Just give it a try by Downloading a fully-functional Eval Version
We’re experts on the barcode field. If you need assistance please do not hesitate and contact our Support Team