Barcode Professional products line Updated – GS1-128 improved, PDF417 Auto-encoding bug fixed
May 23, 2011 Leave a comment
Today we published a maintenance release for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Improved the GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) barcode algorithm when doing AIs concatenation.
- Fixed a bug in the Auto encoding mode on PDF-417 barcode.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v3.0.2000.8
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v7.0.2000.11
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v7.0.2000.7
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v4.0.3500.6
- Barcode Professional for Silverlight patched to v184.108.40.206
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services patched to v7.0.2000.7