Our team just released a new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 4.0 containing the following:
- Fixed some bugs in the EAN.UCC Composite barcodes CC-A, CC-B and CC-C.
The new version numbers of Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll is now as follows:
- File Version: 4.0.3500.14
- Assembly Version: 4.0.3500.0 (unchanged)
Update your system now by downloading and installing it from our website or using the link found in the license email you have received.
Today we published a maintenance release for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Fixed some bugs in the Composite Component algorithms including CC-A, CC-B and CC-C barcodes.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v3.0.2000.11
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v7.0.2000.13
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v7.0.2000.9
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v4.0.3500.11
- Barcode Professional for Silverlight patched to v126.96.36.199
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services patched to v7.0.2000.10