January 9, 2012 2 Comments
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 4.0 is now available containing the following:
- Fixed some bugs in the Composite Component algorithms including CC-A, CC-B and CC-C barcodes.
- Fixed a bug in the GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) encoder algorithm regarding the linkage flag for 2D Composite Component CC-C.
- Fixed a bug in the MaxiCode encoder algorithm.
The new version numbers of Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll is now as follows:
- File Version: 4.0.3500.16
- Assembly Version: 4.0.3500.0 (unchanged)
Update your system now by downloading and installing it from our website or using the link found in the license email you have received.