Barcode Professional products line Updated – EAN.UCC Composite, GS1-128 (EAN/UCC-128) and MaxiCode bugs fixed
January 9, 2012 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release for most of our Barcode Professional products are available for downloading. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Fixed some bugs in the Composite Component algorithms including CC-A, CC-B and CC-C barcodes.
- Fixed a bug in the GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) encoder algorithm regarding the linkage flag for 2D Composite Component CC-C.
- Fixed a bug in the MaxiCode encoder algorithm.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v3.0.2000.13
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v7.0.2000.15
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v7.0.2000.11
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v4.0.3500.13
- Barcode Professional for Silverlight patched to v22.214.171.124
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services patched to v7.0.2000.11