ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 Updated – New WebPrintJob and TLClientPrint utility, fixed an odd behavior of TextItem in the Visual Editor and a change for data bound items
May 23, 2012 Leave a comment
The first maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is now available containing the following:
- New! The new WebPrintJob class plus the new TLClientPrint utility allows you to print thermal label objects served from an ASP.NET website to the client printer! Take a look at the ASP.NET Client-side cross-browser barcode thermal label printing with ThermalLabel SDK for getting started with these new features! (more guides on this topic will be available soon)
- Changed! In the Visual Label Editor, when a TextItem or BarcodeItem is data bound (through the DataField property), now an icon/image will appear on the upper-left corner of the item and a tool tip with the DataField content will appear if mouse pointer is over it. TextItem now are editable even if a DataField is specified.
- Fixed! In the Visual Label Editor, an odd behavior of the caret in the text edit box when using the Native Printer Fonts was fixed.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.1
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.1