ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 Updated – Fixed a bug in WebPrintJob, TLClientPrint utility, and Postnet-Planet barcode if using the Native Barcode Engine
May 30, 2012 Leave a comment
The second maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is now available containing the following:
- Fixed! A bug when using data binding labels with the new WebPrintJob class.
- Improved! The TLClientPrint utility was updated to read the internal stream fully and avoid some potential issues within some scenarios.
- Fixed! The USPS Postnet and Planet symbologies were not correctly printed when using the Native Barcode Engine.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.2
- TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.1