A new maintenance release for most of our Barcode Professional products for .NET platforms are now available for downloading. The new builds contain the following updates:
- New! Added support for IFA PZN8 (Pharma-Zentral-Nummer 8 digits) which will be mandatory starting January 2013. Our PZN algorithm was updated to support both current PZN7 as well as the new one PZN8 barcode. You will be able to convert old PZN7 code to PZN8 by just adding a leading zero.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v3.0.2000.16
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v7.0.2000.18
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v7.0.2000.14
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v4.0.3500.16
- Barcode Professional for Silverlight patched to v220.127.116.11
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services patched to v7.0.2000.13