A new maintenance release for most of our Barcode Professional products for .NET platforms are now available for downloading. The new builds contain the following updates:
- New! Added USPS Intelligent Mail Package Barcode (IMpb) new format to the UspsPicUccEan128 symbology. It does support the three primary “channels” or payment categories i.e. Commercial, Online, and Retail. The new IMpb accepts 5-digit and 9-digit codes (USPS Zip+4).
- Fixed! A bug in the Auto encoding algorithm for Data Matrix
- Fixed! A bug in the Auto encoding algorithm for QR Code
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v3.0.2000.17
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v7.0.2000.19
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v7.0.2000.15
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v4.0.3500.17
- Barcode Professional for Silverlight patched to v18.104.22.168
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services patched to v7.0.2000.16
- Barcode Professional for Windows Phone patched to v22.214.171.124