ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 – Visual Label Editor Add-on Updated – Disable Text Editing, Cascade Pasting and more
November 28, 2012 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Added TextItemEditModeEnabled property to enable or disable the editing mode on TextItem objects
- Improved! Pasting items now cascades providing better visual experience.
- Fixed! The stroke thickness of a line item was not correctly updated when the LabelDocument changes its unit of measure.
- Fixed! Weird behavior when selecting/removing font styles like Strikethrough, Underline, etc.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.8