A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Added support to print a group of different thermal labels objects on the Print method of PrintJob class.
- New! Added support to print a group of different thermal labels objects from ASP.NET through the new ThermalLabelGroup property of WebPrintJob class.
- New! XML templates now allows XML-invalid chars to be stored. As you can use any char for encoding barcodes, they cannot be stored without formatting them inside the XML file.
- New! Added Underline style to text on BarcodeItem
- Fixed GetAutoSize nethod on TextItem class
- Fixed Item Sizing & Location bugs when using DotsPerInch unit
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.13
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.11
- TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.2