ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 Updated – New Tag property for items and background image for labels on the visual editor
May 14, 2013 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Added Tag property to Item class. Use it to specify any arbitrary custom info related to any item
- New! Added LabelDocumentFrameBackgroundImage property to ThermalLabelEditor for Windows Forms. Use it to set up a background image file for the label. Useful for pre-printed labels where user just need to design the blank zones.
- Fixed CacheItemId property was not persisted when updating it on the PropertyGrid control of the Visual Label Editor sample app.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.14
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.12