ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 Updated – New WebPrintJobGroup class, GZIP & Deflate Compression and more
July 31, 2013 2 Comments
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Added new WebPrintJobGroup class for printing multiple WebPrintJob objects from ASP.NET!
- New! TLClientPrint utility now supports GZIP & Deflate compressions to improve printing performance from ASP.NET
- New! Added overloads to some PrintUtils’ methods to specify PrinterSettings parameter
- Improved! An exception will be thrown if an invalid or not supported DataSource object is specified
- Improved! Optimization for Code128 auto encoding
- Fixed! MicroQR Code bug in Error Correction algorithm
- Fixed! Bug in operator == when objects are Null
- Fixed! Bug in Visual Editor Add-on component for Windows Forms when LabelDocumentFrameBackgroundImage property is set to an empty string
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.16
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.13
- TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.3