May 29, 2014 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is available containing the following:
- Fixed TLClientPrint fix for setting up proxy info at the client machine
- Fixed When saving the label in XML format, Comments property value was used for Tag property.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3514.528
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3514.0421
- TLClientPrint.exe patched to v5.0.3514.528