A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Fixed! ‘X’ char is now allowed in Telepen Numeric encoding mode.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v4.0.2014.0727
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v8.0.2014.0727
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v8.0.2014.0727
We’re proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 8.0 for ASP.NET
Neodynamic Barcode Professional 8.0 for ASP.NET is the most accurate & advanced barcode generator that creates GS1-ISO-AIM-Compliance symbols for displaying and printing barcode reports in ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC & AJAX projects. This new Version 8.0 features many new barcode standards including Full GS1 QR Code, 2D Chinese Han Xin Code, IFA PPN securPharm, USPS IMpb and more; as well as new artistic barcodes features, better barcode exception handling as well as a brand new dll exclusively designed for MVC; and many other improvements! This new symbologies and features make Barcode Professional 8.0 the most complete and advanced barcode generation product for ASP.NET developers brought to you by real barcode experts.
What’s new in Barcode Professional 8.0 for ASP.NET?
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
- Han Xin Code (2D) Chinese Barcode
- GS1 QR Code
- IFA PPN (securPharm) 2D Data Matrix with PZN8 auto conversion
- HIBC LIC 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- HIBC PAS 2D Data Matrix, QR Code & Aztec Code versions
- ISBT 128 2D Data Matrix
- Deutsche Post Response Plus PostMatrix 2D
- USPS Intelligent Mail Package Barcode IMpb
- EAN-14 (GTIN-14)
- DUN-14 (ITF and GS1/EAN/UCC Versions)
- DHL AWB Code 39
- Deutsche Post BZL Code 128
- New! EAN/UPC Magnification Factor setting
- New! String Format Patterns are supported for Code & Text properties
- New! SnapsToDevicePixels property which allows pixel perfect rendering on the target device canvas
- New! ITF-14 H Marks (Print Gain Gauge)
- New! Get the runtime value for Auto-type properties when a barcode symbol is generated. Mainly found in 2D symbologies.
- New! Create artistic barcode symbols by specifying a custom image pattern to fill the bars & dots (ArtBarImagePattern property) as well as stamping logos (ArtLogoImage) with opacity option!
- New! For WebForms
- Now the barcode image can be rendered as an embedded image using Data URI feature supported by most modern browsers.
- A new parameter was added to the Codeless Barcode Generation feature to allow encoding non-printable chars through Base64 encoding
- ErrorBehavior property that determine what our product will produce if an error occurs when generating the barcode image like generate a Blank Image, An Image displaying the Error Message, or Throws an Exception.
- New! For MVC
- A brand new Barcode dll exclusively designed for ASP.NET MVC that supports all MVC versions, allows you to embed barcode images into Views as well as the flexibility to create barcodes images in any Controllers
- Improved! GS1-128 (formerly EAN/UCC-128) Application Identifiers updated per GS1 General Specification v13
- Improved! HIBC LIC updated to Spec. v2.3 SLS (2009)
- Improved! HIBC PAS updated to Spec. v1.3 (2010)
- Improved! ISBT 128 updated to Spec. v4.5.0 (2013)
- Improved! Error handling in the overall Barcode generation process. New BarcodeException class with some standard error codes and descriptions.
- Improved! In 2D barcodes with Auto Format or Version selection options, now user selected fixed value is honored and an exception will be thrown if data to encode exceeds it. In earlier versions, the behavior was to auto select a new format or version if possible. The 2D Symbologies affected are: Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MicroPDF417, QR Code, and Micro QR Code.
Do you like the new features? Just give it a try by Downloading a fully-functional Eval Version
Remember, we’re experts on the barcode field, so if you need assistance please do not hesitate and contact our Support Team