Barcode Professional products line Updated – Australia Post Domestic EParcel barcode & Aztec Rune
December 26, 2014 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Fixed! When trying to generate an Australia Post Domestic EParcel barcode, you get the following error: “The value to encode is null or empty.”
- Fixed! Aztec Rune now enabled.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v4.0.2014.1223
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v8.0.2014.1223
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v8.0.2014.1223
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v5.0.3514.1210