A maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 6.0 is available containing the following:
- New! AntiAlias effect for label-to-image export for a better quality of image previews at low resolution dpi values. See new ImageSettings’s AntiAlias property.
- New! Enabled transparency for label-to-image export. It allows you to simulate colored label stock and other related stuff. Pixel format must be set to BGRA32, the image format to PNG and the new ImageSettings’s TransparentBackgroud property to True.
- Fixed! TextItems with international text in Font ZPL 0 was not printed correctly
- Fixed! TextItems text in Font ZPL 0 was not printed if print orientation was other than Portrait
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.608