ThermalLabel SDK 6.0 Updated – Many fixes about Rotation, Print Orientation, ZPL Font 0 & Barcodes Symbologies
October 27, 2015 Leave a comment
A maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 6.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Now you can hide sizing legends on adorners in the Visual Thermal Editor add-on controls through the new AdornerLegendsVisible property.
- Fixed! Barcode Alignment was not rendered correctly when using Center or Right options.
- Fixed! Text & Barcode items rendered as native ZPL commands (not as graphic commands) were not correctly printed when setting Landscape 90 & 270 degrees orientations and/or with any of those items set to 90, 180 or 270 degrees rotation even in Portrait orientation.
- Fixed! Text items with break lines where not handled when using ZPL Font 0.
- Fixed! HIBC LIC barcodes were not generated if checksum was a slash char.
- Fixed! PDF417 barcodes were not generated under certain cases with auto aspect ratio setting.
- Fixed! Position of string header for Serial Number in HIBC LIC barcodes.
- Fixed! Bug in Binary encoding of EAN UCC Composite barcodes including CC-A, CC-B & CC-C components.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1026
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3515.1026