Barcode Professional products line Updated – HIBC LIC & EAN.UCC Composite bugs fixed
October 16, 2015 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Fixed! Position of string header for Serial Number in HIBC LIC barcodes.
- Fixed! Bug in Binary encoding of GS1/EAN/UCC/UPC Composite barcodes including CC-A, CC-B & CC-C components.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v4.0.2015.1014
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v8.0.2015.1014
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v8.0.2015.1014
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v5.0.3515.1014
- Barcode Professional for SQL Reporting Services patched to v8.0.xxxx.1014