Barcode Professional products line Updated – DataMatrix bugs fixed & GS1-128 AIs Update
February 3, 2016 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Fixed! DataMatrix Alignment patterns were missing in rect shape symbols with two regions.
- Fixed! GS1 DataMatrix was using a wrong separator for AI (Application Identifier) concatenation.
- Improved! DataMatrix Auto Encoding to get the smallest symbol.
- New! GS1-128 AI (16) “Sell By Date”, (7004) “Active potency”, (7005) Catch area, (7006) “First freeze date”, (7007) “Harvest date”, (7008) “Species for fishery purposes”, (7009) “Fishing gear type”, (7010) “Production method”, (713) “National Healthcare Reimbursement Number (NHRN) – Brasil DRN”, (8012) “Software version”, (8111) “Loyalty points of a coupon” now supported.
- Fixed! Number Sign ‘#’ was not allowed for encoding with GS1 symbologies.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v4.0.2016.127
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v8.0.2016.127
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v8.0.2016.127
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v5.0.3516.127
- Barcode Professional for SQL Reporting Services patched to v8.0.xx16.127