We’re glad to announce a new update to WebClientPrint 3.0 for ASP.NET & PHP. This new update includes:
[New!] Improved the WCPP detection and list of installed printers by using a timeout approach.
This update requires the update of the server part of our solution only.
Download WebClientPrint 3.0 for ASP.NET server component
Download WebClientPrint 3.0 for PHP server component
To use this new feature, a very simple change must be done:
1. In the page for detecting WCPP, replace this line
var wcppPingDelay_ms = 5000;
by these ones
var wcppPingTimeout_ms = 10000; //10 sec
var wcppPingTimeoutStep_ms = 500; //0.5 sec
2. In the page for displaying client printers, replace this line
var wcppGetPrintersDelay_ms = 5000; //5 sec
by these ones
var wcppGetPrintersTimeout_ms = 10000; //10 sec
var wcppGetPrintersTimeoutStep_ms = 500; //0.5 sec
The “File version” values for this update are:
> Neodynamic.SDK.WebClientPrint.dll patched to v3.0.2017.123
> WebClientPrint.php patched to v3.0.2017.123
A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- CRITICAL Fixed! Bug in QR Code Version 40 (V40). An empty QR Code symbol is generated besides the value set to the Code property. It was introduced by build vN.0.NNNN.1200
- New! New! Added brand new GS1 Application Identifiers – Paperless coupon code identification for use in North America (AI 8112).
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v5.0.2017.115
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v9.0.2017.115
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v9.0.2017.115
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v6.0.3517.115
- Barcode Professional for SQL Reporting Services patched to v9.0.xx17.115
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 6.0 is available containing the following:
- Fixed! Weird behavior for new ImageItem objs and data bound items in IE11
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.