Barcode Professional products line Updated – QR Code V40 critical bug fixed & new GS1-128 AI 8112 Update
January 23, 2017 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- CRITICAL Fixed! Bug in QR Code Version 40 (V40). An empty QR Code symbol is generated besides the value set to the Code property. It was introduced by build vN.0.NNNN.1200
- New! New! Added brand new GS1 Application Identifiers – Paperless coupon code identification for use in North America (AI 8112).
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v5.0.2017.115
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v9.0.2017.115
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v9.0.2017.115
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v6.0.3517.115
- Barcode Professional for SQL Reporting Services patched to v9.0.xx17.115