A maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 7.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Added MaxLength property to TextItem class to limit the number of characters allowed for a text item. Also supported by both, Windows and Web Label Editors!
- Fixed! On any item, if Name property was specified, it does not change after copy/paste to make it unique.
- Fixed! Bug in SelectItemByIndex method of ThermalLabelEditor for Windows components.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v7.0.3517.605
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v7.0.3517.605
ThermalLabel SDK generates native printer commands (a.k.a. RAW printer commands) and it might not work in Remote Desktop scenarios because a limitation in the printing technology from MS (called Terminal Services Easy Print or TS Easy Print) shipped with Windows Vista or later versions. MS provides a fix to this issue in the article WritePrinter() with RAW data fails to print with TS Easy Print
Applying the fix stated in that MS article should allow you to get ThermalLabel SDK to successfully print in Remote Desktop sessions.
For further assistance, please contact our dev team
We’re glad to announce a new update to WebClientPrint Processor 3.0 for Windows, Mac & Linux/RPi clients. This new update includes:
- Fixed! RS232 Serial Printing not working properly or sending incorrect data to the COM port
This update requires the installation of the client software only.
Download WebClientPrint Processor 3.0 for Windows
The “File version” value for this update is:
> wcpp patched to v184.108.40.2060