A maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 8.0 is available containing the following updates:
- Improved! Nullable type support in data bidning scenarios.
- Fixed! White Text On Black background was not rendered correctly with 90 or 270 degrees rotation.
- Fixed! Bug in BarcodeItem when Sizing is FitProportional in data binding scenarios under both Windows and Web Label Editors.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v220.127.116.11
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v18.104.22.168
- Neodynamic.Web.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v22.214.171.124