A maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 8.0 is available containing the following updates:
- New! Added HideIfEmpty property to TextItem class to not display or print text if value to encode is null or empty.
- Fixed! TLClientPrint failed to print ThermalLabelGroup collection.
- Fixed! Printing from ASP.NET CORE apps failed with error “This platform does not allow the automatic selection of an algorithm.”
- Fixed! PDF417 did not honor symbol size if either a number of Columns and Rows are explicitly specified.
- Fixed! ISO/IEC 15434 Encoding in HIBC LIC and PAS 2D barcodes.
- Fixed! GetCode93Checksum method of BarcodeUtils class.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v188.8.131.52
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v184.108.40.206