A maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 6.0 is available containing the following:
- Fixed! Font.NameAtPrinterStorage property was not set up after loading an XML Label Template.
- New! TLClientPrint utility now saves user selected printer settings from the dialog box.
- BARCODE UPDATES
- Fixed! DataMatrix Alignment patterns were missing in rect shape symbols with two regions.
- Fixed! GS1 DataMatrix was using a wrong separator for AI (Application Identifier) concatenation.
- Improved! DataMatrix Auto Encoding to get the smallest symbol.
- New! GS1-128 AI (16) “Sell By Date”, (7004) “Active potency”, (7005) Catch area, (7006) “First freeze date”, (7007) “Harvest date”, (7008) “Species for fishery purposes”, (7009) “Fishing gear type”, (7010) “Production method”, (713) “National Healthcare Reimbursement Number (NHRN) – Brasil DRN”, (8012) “Software version”, (8111) “Loyalty points of a coupon” now supported.
- Fixed! Number Sign ‘#’ was not allowed for encoding with GS1 symbologies.
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v6.0.3516.208
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v6.0.3516.208