Client-side Printing scenarios designed to be used in any Website developed on top of
any Web Platform including ASP.NET MVC/CORE, PHP, Django, Ruby On Rails (RoR), Express.js, Angular, React!
easily send raw data, text and native commands as well as known file formats (like PDF, TXT, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG) to any printer installed or available at the client machine
without showing or displaying any print dialog box!
What’s new in JSPrintManager 2.0
- New! Print PDF silently without Adobe Reader or FoxIt Reader dependencies for Windows Clients!
- New! PDF file custom printing settings like Print as Grayscale, Print Annotations, Rotation, Page Range and more! Refer to the PrintFilePDF class in the help doc
- New! TXT file custom printing now featuring settings like Print Orientation, Text Alignment (Justify, Left, right, center); output font name, size, color and style (bold, italic, underline, strikethrough) and margins! Refer to the PrintFileTXT
class in the help doc
- New! Get Installed Printers from the client with useful info about them like PortName, Is Connected, Is Shared, Is Local, Is Network, DPI Resolution, as well as the list of supported Papers and list of trays/bins. With this info it’s possible
to infer whether a given device is a real/physical printer or a virtual printer
- New! InstalledPrinter class now supports Tray Name and Paper Name settings. NOTE: The supported file formats allowed for these new settings are BMP, JPG, PNG, TXT and PDF
- New! Print Server Mode which allows printing scenarios where mobile/sandboxed devices (running iOS, Android, Chrome OS, etc.) and Terminal Services/Citrix environments are involved
- New! Support for non-Admin user accounts
- Improved! Memory Managment and WebSockets communication
Getting Started with JSPrintManager
- JSPrintManager Overview
- JSPrintManager HOWTOs
- Download JSPrintManager
- Play with the JSPrintManager Online Demo
- Take a look at the Sample Project at GitHub
- Read the Help Doc and Know How JSPrintManager Works