A new maintenance release for most of our Barcode Professional products for .NET platforms are now available for downloading. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Improved! Code 128 barcode Auto encoding optimized to get shorter symbols
- Fixed! A bug found in the MicroQR Code’s Error Correction algorithm
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v3.0.2000.18
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v7.0.2000.20
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v7.0.2000.16
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v4.0.3500.19
- Barcode Professional for Silverlight patched to v188.8.131.52
- Barcode Professional for Reporting Services patched to v7.0.2000.17
- Barcode Professional for Windows Phone patched to v184.108.40.206
- Barcode Professional for XAML WinRT patched to v1.0.4500.1
A new maintenance release of ThermalLabel SDK 5.0 is available containing the following:
- New! Added new WebPrintJobGroup class for printing multiple WebPrintJob objects from ASP.NET!
- New! TLClientPrint utility now supports GZIP & Deflate compressions to improve printing performance from ASP.NET
- New! Added overloads to some PrintUtils’ methods to specify PrinterSettings parameter
- Improved! An exception will be thrown if an invalid or not supported DataSource object is specified
- Improved! Optimization for Code128 auto encoding
- Fixed! MicroQR Code bug in Error Correction algorithm
- Fixed! Bug in operator == when objects are Null
- Fixed! Bug in Visual Editor Add-on component for Windows Forms when LabelDocumentFrameBackgroundImage property is set to an empty string
You can download and update the product by using the download link which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed but the “File Version”. Here is the list of the new “File version” attributes:
- Neodynamic.SDK.ThermalLabel.dll patched to v5.0.3500.16
- Neodynamic.Windows.ThermalLabelEditor.dll patched to v5.0.3500.13
- TLClientPrint.exe patched to v1.0.3500.3
Today is great day! We’re proud to announce that our new Barcode Professional for XAML WinRT is now available!
You can start using Barcode Professional for XAML WinRT in your Windows Store Apps for adding barcode printing and generation capabilities. Barcode Pro for XAML WinRT can be used within Windows Store Apps developed with VB, C# or C++ in Visual Studio 2012 or the Expression edition for Windows 8!
Feel free to contact our experts for any kind of questions on our products.
Our team has not stopped since the WebClientPrint product release and this time they are working on porting our first-class Barcode Professional product to the new Windows 8 WinRT API.
Neodynamic is the only company specialized in barcode technologies which provides GS1/ISO-IEC/AIM-compliance linear (1D), postal, 2D, stacked and composite barcode symbols to .NET developers and the new Windows Store applications market will need a first-class barcode solution for sure.
Let’s say you need to create high quality QR Code to stamp it on gift cards, invoices, etc within your Windows Store app. Or maybe you need to create and print barcode labels within your Windows Store app. Or the business reports need some kind of barcode being there. For any barcode needs you might have when developing your Windows Store apps, you can safely leverage them to Neodynamic’s Barcode Professional for XAML WinRT product.
The product will be available shortly so stay tuned!
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional for Windows Phone; the Best Barcode Solution for Windows Phone Platform.
Barcode Professional for Windows Phone is a lightweight .NET assembly (DLL) which generates high quality vector-based barcodes for Silverlight-Windows Phone Applications. Barcode Professional for Windows Phone was designed and written from ground up to take advantage of Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Phone technology allowing software developers to add barcode generation WP mobile applications.
Barcode Professional supports most popular Linear (1D) & 2D Symbologies/Standards all-in-one solution including Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar (RSS-14), EAN 13 & UPC, Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF 417, UPS MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, ALL EAN/UPC Composite Barcodes (CC-A, CC-B & CC-C) and many more barcode standards.
Barcode Professional is fully integrated to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 products including Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone Edition.
Download and Try it now!
All Neodynamic downloads are fully functional and have No Expiry Date, allowing you to truly evaluate and test the product before purchasing! Learn more about Barcode Professional for Windows Phone and Download a full evaluation copy today
We’re proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 7.0 for the latest Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2012! Barcode Professional for SSRS is the first third-party barcode solution supporting RS 2012 version.
Barcode Professional for RS brings you a new Barcode CRI (Custom Report Item) for supporting SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 edition which you can use within Visual Studio 2010 or the new SQL Server Data Tools 2012 (formerly Business Intelligent Development Studio a.k.a. BIDS) for adding high quality barcode images into your RDL server reports.
Barcode Professional supports most popular Linear (1D), Postal, MICR & 2D Symbologies/Standards all-in-one solution including Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar (RSS-14), EAN 13 & UPC, Postal (USPS, British Royal Mail, Australia Post, DHL, etc.), Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF 417, Aztec Code, UPS MaxiCode, MICR E-13-B Characters, ALL EAN/UPC Composite Barcodes (CC-A, CC-B & CC-C) and many more barcode standards.
How to get it? Just download the installer from http://www.neodynamic.com/ND/Downloads.aspx?tabid=79&prodid=7
NOTE: Customers who bought Barcode Pro 7.0 for RS will get this update for free i.e. at no extra costs!!!
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Reader SDK for .NET Framework!
Neodynamic Barcode Reader SDK is an advanced developer-library which allows you to add barcode recognition and decoding capabilities to your .NET applications. Barcode Reader SDK can recognize, read and decode most popular linear (1D) barcodes from digital images, bitmaps and scanned documents.
Features at a Glance
- Recognizes and decodes most popular linear 1D barcode symbologies in an image.
- Returns the string and binary values for each detected barcode.
- Recognizes the type (symbology) of the detected barcode.
- Can decode barcodes with 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees rotation.
- Allows you to use checksum or check-digits for verifying barcodes.
- Supports the following image formats as sources: JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, System.Drawing.Bitmap objects, and Memory image buffers (Byte Array and System.IO.Stream)
- For .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 & 4.0. Supports .NET Client Profile and Works in security limited environments like ASP.NET Medium-Trust Level.
- Supports 32bit and 64bit platforms
- Easy-to-install package, Simple Xcopy deployment and Royalty Free Redistribution