September 5, 2016 Leave a comment
A new maintenance release was published for most of our Barcode Professional products. The new builds contain the following updates:
- Improved! UPC-E encoding allowing 6, 7 or 8 digits.
- Improved! Auto Encoding optimization for PDF147 & Micro PDF417.
You can download and update the products by using their download links which can be found in the license email or in the Download section of our website.
The “Assembly Version” of the dlls have not changed. Here is the list of all new “File version” attributes depending on the Barcode Professional edition:
- Barcode Professional SDK for .NET patched to v5.0.2016.727
- Barcode Professional for Windows Forms .NET patched to v9.0.2016.900
- Barcode Professional for ASP.NET patched to v9.0.2016.900
- Barcode Professional for WPF patched to v6.0.3516.900
- Barcode Professional for SQL Reporting Services patched to v9.0.xxxx.900