A new update to JSPrintManager 2.0 for Windows clients was just released. This new update includes:
- New! Added macOS 10.15 Catalina support.
- Fixed! JSPrintManager App fails to run if no printers are installed in the client system.
This update requires the installation of the client software only.
Download JSPrintManager 2.0 for Windows, macOS, Linux and RPi
The “File version” value for this update is:
> jspm2 patched to v220.127.116.113
We’re proud to announce the brand new 5.0 release of our WebClientPrint solution for ASP.NET Core, MVC & WebForms and for PHP! This new Version 5.0 brings some excited features like advanced PDF, DOC & XLS printing support plus file content encryption and password protected files!
What’s new in Version 5.0?
- New! All advanced PDF printing (Print as Grayscale, Print Annotations, Rotation, Page Range) in v4.0 that were available for Windows, now are available for macOS and Linux!
- New! Added more PDF printing settings like Sizing (None & Fit), Auto Center, and Auto Rotate to PrintFilePDF class.
- New! Printing Password-protected PDF files through PrintFilePDF class.
- New! Added RSA-AES Encryption support for PDF, TXT, PNG, JPG/JPEG files to protect file content.
- New! Added manual Duplex printing support for PDF files through PrintFilePDF class.
- New! Added new PrintFileDOC class supporting *.docx, *.docm, *.dotx, *.dotm, *.doc, *.dot, *.rtf, and *.odt file formats. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Word 97+!
- New! Support for printing Password-protected DOC files, and options like manual Duplex, Pages Range through the brand new PrintFileDOC class. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Word 97+!
- New! Added new PrintFileXLS class supporting *.xl, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xlsb, *.xlam, *.xltx, *.xltm, *.xls, *.xla, *.xlt, *.xlm, *.xlw and *.ods file formats. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Excel 97+!
- New! Support for printing Password-protected XLS files, and Pages Range setting through the brand new PrintFileXLS class. NOTE: For Windows clients only. Requires Microsoft Excel 97+!
- New! Added Duplex printing options (Default, Simplex, Vertical, Horizontal) to InstalledPrinter based on the built-in duplex support of the target printer.
- New! Added None option to TextAlignment enum for printing txt files as is i.e. without any alignment.
- New! Added DeleteAfterPrinting property to PrintFile class. The file to be printed is downloaded to the client device and will be deleted after printing by default. Only applied to file formats which WCPP App can print without any external software dependency. Currently supported formats are PDF, PNG, JPG, TXT.
- 32-bit WCPP Client for Mac and Linux are no longer supported. Only 64-bit WCPP apps are supported under macOS and Linux.
- WebClientPrint is now built as a .NET Standard 2.0 Lib which means that ASP.NET 2.0 and 3.x are no longer supported. Being a .NET Standard Lib, now there’s a single WebClientPrint dll that can be used/referenced in classic/legacy ASP.NET WebForms and ASP.NET Core MVC. The minimum supported ASP.NET non-Core version is 4.6.1
- SerialPortPrinter class does not longer references to System.IO.Ports enums for related properties and were changed to similar enums part of WebClientPrint assembly. System.IO.Ports.Handshake, System.IO.Ports.Parity, and System.IO.Ports.StopBits must be changed by SerialPortHandshake, SerialPortParity, and SerialPortStopBits respectivelly.
Zebra’s Browser Print is a solution to print ZPL commands and images from web browsers under Windows and OSX. Are you experiencing issues with SSL Certificates? Cannot print from HTTPS websites? or maybe getting Error: net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID?
Stop wasting your time! We have an alternative for your SSL-HTTPS web printing needs that is NOT based on Java nor any other framework like .NET and works under Windows, macOS-OSX, Linux & ARM Raspberry Pi client devices … JSPrintManager